Invited Lectures and Talks:
- PhD coursework on “Computer Vision” in the University of Calcutta, India, 2017.
- Invited lecture on “Image-based plant phenotyping analysis” organized by IEEE Young Professionals, Kolkata Chapter, India held at Amitava De Memorial Hall, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India on 29th September, 2016.
- Invited lecture on “Multiscale gait analysis for human identification”, held at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India on 12th August, 2014.
- Invited lecture on “Human identification based on gait analysis”, held at the A.K.Choudhury School of Information Technology, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India on 12th August, 2014.
- 4th International Plant Phenotyping Symposium, Mexico City, Mexico, Dec., 2016.
- 5th International Controlled Environment Conference, Canberra, Australia, Sep., 2016.
- KDD-DSFEW workshop, San Francisco, California, August, 2016.
- “Image-based Automated Vegetative-Stage Dynamic Phenotyping Analysis of Maize Plants”, Sruti Das Choudhury, Ashok Samal, in AusPheno-5th International Controlled Environment Conference, Canberra, Australia, September, 2016.
- “Face recognition based household security system for the elderly citizens living alone”, Sruti Das Choudhury, Chintan Mondal, Debjyoti Bagchi, in the 3rd International Doctoral Symposium on Applied Computation and Security Systems (ACSS), 12th-14th August, 2016, Kolkata, India.
- Digital Agriculture Spoke All-Hands Meeting hosted by Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, May, 2016.
- “Computer Vision Based Phenotyping of Panicoid Crops”, Zhikai Liang , Srinidhi Bashyam, Ashok Samal, Sruti Das Choudhury, Geng Bai, Yufeng Ge, Oscar Rodriguez and James C. Schnable, in the North American Plant Phenotyping Network (NAPPN) Inaugural Convening Event, Purdue University, USA, August 2016.
- “Automatic Leaf Recognition using Generalized Procruestes Analysis” in the Plant Science Symposium- Plant Phenomics: from pixels to traits, Nebraska Innovation Campus Conference Center, August, 2015.
- Open Day at the University of Warwick, UK, 21st September, 2013.